I have been a tour guide, salesman, destination leader and store manager. I studied business on Copenhagen Business School, before choosing to be a teacher, life coach, crossfit instructor, photographer, web design & lifestyle consultant.
Danish native; born in Aarhus and moved around Jutland as a child. I now live in Copenhagen.
I have a deep passion for the human mind and body, and I am curious to explore our human capabilities.
What am I doing now? Read on below and make your own NOW page
What i am doing /NOW
inspired by derek sivers
- I have almost finished my first year of teaching studies on Metropolitan University College, where I interned in a public school for a month recently.
- Sidelining, I am studying at ID Academy to become a coach. By the end of 2017 I will be certified, and by 2018 I will have a Master Coach Education. I am taking clients now!
- I am creating Kettlebell Programs for my classes in CrossFit Copenhagen, and teach at least 2 times per week.
- I am working on a project for skabnoget.dk - creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship in schools, building their website. Check it out!
- I am building my own company, to facilitate all the different jobs I am given at the moment.